i need a workout to lose my baby fat

hello,

I love to go walking with my daughter to get my excerise, but with temps reaching 90 degrees and higher. I don't want to go walking. I need some advice on what else i can do to lose my thighs and flatten my belly. I weigh 164 and i want to lose about 20 pounds and build muscle. Please help

pandpmommy

Asked by pandpmommy at 1:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• stretch on the floor with baby, your own thang stretching out everything that is tight. I'm thinking zumba dance (I started with you tube), rope jumping, yoga for balance and toning, wii maybe, p90x dvd?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• you can try joining a yoga or dance class. Or aerobics in general, and put ur baby in daycare. But even if you walk outside, try to go a little early in the morning where it isnt really hot yet or an hour or 2 before the sunset, and if u walk fast, ur baby wont be so hot from all the wind in her face anyway lol.,and u'll break a sweat!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I do boot camp kick boxing, yoga, and alterante them every other day.. LOVE IT
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Can you walk in the mall?? A lot of malls open early so people can walk in them. Maybe you could meet up with another mom and have a buddy? Good Luck!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010