I want to get a breast reduction but still breast feed any suggestions?

I am 26 and have 2 boys, 4 yrs and 10 mos. I am a 38 DD and have fibrosystic breast. and upper back, neck and shoulder pain, thats associated with it. I have a military medical provider so getting approved for the reduction is not a problem, however, deciding when is. I want another baby, but I don't have to breast feed. But I want to even after a reduction. Should i wait and risk getting even bigger and having more problems with my breast or have the surgury and see what happens?

caseyedwards

Asked by caseyedwards at 12:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• i have heard around that you can they save the tissue so you can still breastfeed go get a consult hun i want one to trust me do it lol
    motherofnikolai

Answer by motherofnikolai at 1:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• wait, cause u might not be able to breast feed after a reduction. it all depends on how many milk ducts they remove when they do the reduction, which all depends on what size u want to get to. plus, if u do it first, and then get breastfeed, u run the risk of them getting bigger anyways.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2008