First signs?

My son is almost 1 and AF has only shown up 2 times since he was born. DH and I are ttc. With my last pregnancy (my 4th) I started to get signs of pregnancy around like 3 weeks. In the past week my son has decided that he doesn't like my milk anymore and now the past few days I can hardly stay awake at work. I think it might be a little early to test (since I'm not regular yet I would like to wait a little while and see), so I will be testing next week. I was just wondering how far along you were and what were your first sighs of pregnancy. I know everyone is different and only a test will tell me for sure. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt ill with in 3 weeks... i missed a period (spotted like crazy) soo i decided less than a week after not having a period i would test.. Positive.. being in denial i tested the next day during the afternoon.. positive.. I think it all depends on your HGC levels.. I have been pregnant 3 times and found out quickly via home test.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I was tired, sore breasts, sensitive nose, and crampy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My breast hurt so bad a few days before my missed period.. That was with both pregnancies.. THe wierd thing is.. I never produced breast milk!.. grr
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010