best answer to the most funny story about their kiddies!!! ( please bump also!)

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 1:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• the other day we were in walmart and there was an older guy in there. Kinda big and had longish white hair and a long white beard. Well.. My three year old boy took one look at him and started saying .. "ho ho ho" "ho ho ho" OMG it was soo embarrassing! haha. I tried to keep him from seeing him.. somehow i just knew it wouldn't turn out good! lol
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 1:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am 8 months pregnant and my FIL looks like he is 8 months pregnant. One day he asked my 2yr old where Max was, What I am naming my son, and she pointed to my belly and said Max. then she went over to my FIL and pointed at his belly and said Max! He said, no Papa. The next day she walked up to me and pointed to my belly and said Papa! LOL
    another time we were walking and she started rubbing her belly and said "oh Max!" as if she was 8 months pregnant and fed up with it LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2010