Potty Training - Number 2 Issue.

My son has been fully potty trained for about 6 weeks, other than night time. Last week we went on a week-long vacation and he started having poo issues. He had a poo accident nearly every day. At first I thought it might be because he developed a little chafing in his butt (we were at the beach), but he had accidents before and still after it went away. We're home now and he's still forgetting to go poo in the potty.

I don't know how to fix this! He was completely fine with going #2 in the toilet until now. Any suggestions?

mickstinator

Asked by mickstinator at 1:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• At 2 years old, he doesn't have the discipline and maturity to remember to go every time. You need to start watching for the signs that he needs to go and tell him to go. My DD, even at 3, still needs told to go when she is playing or she will have an accident.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2010