Seriously! Are you really perfect?

Why can't women just be honest? Your not perfect and you make mistakes like everyone else. If you put a question up it is like the internet you sticks your nose in the air saying I NEVER. I bet everyone on her wished they were perfect and could be there internet self without flaws. But your not your human get off your high horse stop putting people down cause you have ego issues.

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 1:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Anyone who thinks as themselves as being perfect is in denial!

Answer by older at 1:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm not perfect, but I don't let it worry me. There is only one Perfect.. and he would be God! I don't strive to be perfect, I strive to be happy, healthy a good mom, wife, daughter, friend!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Claudiomom: take a deep breath and relax. Don't type angry. You make too many typos which gives the women you are referring to ammunition for more nasty comments. Yes, some of these women are like the country music song about looking better on the internet, but who really cares. Let them have their little piece of "make believe". Now, take another deep breath, .........exhale........

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I've never claimed to be perfect. I'm only honest. If someone mistakes me for trying to look perfect, then maybe in their eyes I am, because I sure as hell wasn't lying about anything, lol. Not to mention...perfection is boring. Who wants to be perfect? Flaws give you character. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am sorry that you are having a bad day...

Answer by rkoloms at 1:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Not perfect here. And I wouldn't want to be, It takes way too much work and effort.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Omg! I am NOT perfect either. I am worried that I may not make it from day to day sometimes. My house tetters between messy and filthy(crazy filthy) nearly all the time. My kids have problems and so does dh and I. We love eachother and I am always praying and hoping that it'll be what we need to hold us up on our feet. There is nobody perfect in my home (not even my pets). And I even make spelling errors and don't care!!Lol!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Oh I am not having a bad day at all. It is actually well Pleasant! I am relaxing while my children have lunch so it is rather good.
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Ha ha your not as funny as you think. But I will laugh for you ha ha...
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am far from perfect. I would never claim otherwise.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010