Do you believe that a person can have a past life?

reincarnation past lives?

nicoleky

Asked by nicoleky at 12:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• nope. i believe God gives you one life and then when you die you get your judgement from God and you either go to Heaven or Hell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• yes. but not everyone is open to them.
    gthchick

Answer by gthchick at 12:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• No, I dont. I beleive Allah (God) created us to live our lives in our bodies, and our souls will be judged on the day of Judgement.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes, I do. Small children have night terrors of when they were soldiers in other lives. How can you justify that if they've never seen a movie on war, or even know what war is? That's just me, though.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 12:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Nope.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 12:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Hmm, I guess I don't know? If someone told me they were sure they had a past life or lives, and had vivid stories or experiences, or spoke German in their sleep (and weren't German)... I wouldn't dismiss it. I wouldn't call "bullsh*t" on someone and ignore their feelings. I believe there is a lot in life we don't understand, and I am not willing to say its impossible or deny someone else that feels its true. I would likely just be curious and talk to them about it. (but not in a "let me prove you're wrong way" like so many people are fond of.. more like "ooooohh tell me more")
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• yes.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• definitely
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 6:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Nope, I don't believe in past lives or reincarnation. Then again I don't believe in heaven or hell either. I believe this is our one and only life on earth and therefore we should cherish it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes, I do belive in past lives. It makes more sense to me then trying to envision that there are billions of souls residing in only 2 places: Heaven or Hell. I mean, eternity and all, I guess it goes on forever, but it just doesn't make much sense to me.
    seakla

Answer by seakla at 8:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2008