Need Advice - Website vs Blog?

Ok well I don't want to give away the premise but very basically I want to create a clearinghouse so to speak of time sensitive information re: animals; that will be updated regularly with requests for assistance or spreading the word etc...

I'm going to make a Facebook fan page to drive traffic; but the question is drive it where?

That's where I need advice...To a blog or to a traditional website? Can anyone tell me some of the Pro's & Con's of both? Do you have a preference as the person running it; or the person visiting it?

Thanks!

~OP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a blog, and a Tumblr and a Twitter. I don't necessarily run a "business" but the work into all of them to keep things streamlined and those who follow you interested does take a lot. I personally like having a blog that I can place widgets with links and photos from my other programs onto. I am not good with HTML so have found Blogspot to be easier for me that way, and here I am able to link all of the things I have together in one place. Best of luck, it does take a lot of work and although I have been actively doing it for over a year I am still no pro and have lots to learn.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010