What are your biggest pet peeves?

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People on here who act like their children are better disciplined than everyone else's...people that come on cafemom complaining about how other people discipline their children (ie "I saw a mom in the grocery store and she didn't stop her child from crying! What a terrible mom!! I would have done ______________")...people who preach their own particular brand of parenting and act like their ways of doing things is the best way...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Parents who are too "busy" to take care of their children!! Ugh!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Liars, people that don't discipline their children, people that use other people,germophobes, people that use their cells while driving, strong smells ( they give me migraines) and thieves.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Bethsunshine pretty much summed it up. To her list I would add complainers and whiners and people that act like they have no common sense at all. Oh, and did I mention bad manners.
    mom-2-five

Answer by mom-2-five at 1:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• When people just show up at my house expecting to be warmly taken in and entertained for hours. You could have simply called me first. I'm so busy and my day is usually planned down to the minute. I just find it assuming and rude.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 1:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have a lot of them, but I'd have to say one that really bugs me ....Close talker's i can't stand it when people come right up to your face!
    Hunnysmommy

Answer by Hunnysmommy at 1:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Know it all
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Dishonesty, ignorance, arrogance, braggers (what else would you call it? :/)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• stinky people

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Liars, complainers, people who act like they're better than everyone else, braggers, people who don't understand space (like when you're in the grocery store and you're looking at something and then like one or two people come up behind you and are hovering over you), people who repeat themselves, people who stick their noses in places that they don't belong, the sound of silverware scraping against the plate or teeth, the sound of gritting teeth and the feeling and sound of filing my nails and this list could go on and on and on.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2010