When you turned 21, what did you do to celebrate?

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Went to dinner. I was 9 months pregnant so couldn't do much. I did order my first glass of wine (and was pissed they didn't even card me), took one sip, and let my husband drink the rest :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Same as everyone else probably. Got drunk, puked too much, passed out (at least in my own bed) and was hungover the next 2 days.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I went to the bar with my mom and my friend & her mom & my boyfriend and a few other friends & got so drunk I laid on the dang floor all night! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My husband took me out for dinner & then we came home to a surprise party for me.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• my friends and I went to a male revue strip club. LOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My 2 roommates took me out to a nice meal, rented a limo and we hit NYC to go club hopping! :)
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Went to dinner. Going to a bar didn't mean much, I had already been able to get in and order drinks without id. I know oops~ Drinking has never been a past time for me...
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I stayed home and took care of my son then had a romantic dinner and cake when DH got home from work. Nothing much I don't drink so I didn't party. ( there is a drinking problem in the family I avoid by not drinking)
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 1:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I turn 21 in a few days and I'm driving 8 hours to see my parents. Then my husband's going to take me out to dinner at Olive Garden and to see a movie while my parents babysit our daughter. It'll be our first date night since I was pregnant and my daughter will be 2 next month. So it's been a while! Then I'll probably come home and drink a few beers with my parents and my husband. It's a perfect 21st birthday to me, sharing it with the people I love the most.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I got my drivers license
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010