Shaving legs

Do you shave your whole leg or just the bottom portion? Just curious i know some women don't get hair at the top (thighs) only the bottom part

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i shave my legs. never had to do the top.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I shave my thighs about 2 times a week. The hair is fine and blonde so I don't notice it much. I shave my calves every day and sometimes if I get a chill after I get out of the shower, I feel stubbly again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• All of it. I used to just do just past the knee but I feel a whole lot better when it's all gone. I don't get a lot up top, but might as well while i'm at it right? :) There are times when i'm in a hurry and don't bother with the top..
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I just do the bottom. The hair is light in color on my thighs and all my shorts and skirts come to the knee anyway

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Ugh, all of it. I have thick black hair and will be getting laser removal soon. : )
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 1:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I shave Top & Bottom- I can't stand my legs to be Hairy!LOL
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 1:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Only bottom. Never had much hair on top and what is there is blonde and not noticeable
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My entire leg, even the backs of my thighs. I don't have much hair there but I don't even want fuzzy hair anywhere !!!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I shave it all usually, unless I'm in a hurry. It's blonde and light on my thighs but I can still see it glisten a little in the sun and it bothers me because I always wear short shorts and dresses.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• my entire leg.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2010