Do you ever just get hit with awe at how far technology has come?

I mean, I'm sitting here on my on the internet on something so small it fits in my back pocket of my jeans. It just amazes me sometimes everything there is. Hell, when I was a kid in the 90's, I had no idea what a cell phone was and a cordless phone was just the coolest thing ever! Now, it's the norm and small kids are wanting them. Anyone else ever think this or am I the only one?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Calculators amaze me. They now fit on a watch or a ring. I remember the cash registers in the drug store with the large buttons with the prices on them. When you finished, you pulled the lever for a total. I'm only 51. I had a very expensive hand held calculator in high school. I thought I had arrived.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• completely! i didnt even know what a computer was or was capable of until i was almost 18 and holy crap! it's scary sometimes!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010