any one know a good chicken and cheese quesedillas recipe?? Or a recipe that involves chicke?n

I need some ideas

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• chicken and noodles (one pot!)
    1/2 of a 5lb chicken, put in a pot of water and boil it with skin on until it's cooked through. take it out and put your noodles into the chicken broth that you've just made :) cook them and while they're cooking pick your chicken apart, and when the noodles are done you can dump your chicken pieces back into the noodles and broth. If you want carrots or celery in there, chopp them up in to little pieces while your chicken is cooking and put them in with the noodles while they cook!

bbq chicken
    1 bottle bbq sauce

1/2 chicken
    cut up the half chicken into pieces (wing, thigh, breast..etc) and boil the pieces skin on.
    once those are done drain them and place them on a foiled baking sheet and spread the bbq sauce over them and put them in a 425 oven for about 30 min. keep an eye on them!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• This is how I make a chicken quesadilla - I cook the chicken with a cut up onion in frying pan. I add Taco seasoning and salsa. Cut the chicken into small pieces. You can also add a pepper. Then I take a tortilla and heat it on skillet with a little oil. Turn it over. Put chicken mixture on it, then add grated cheddar cheese. Put another tortilla on top. Flip and cook until melted. Yummy!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I only make quesadillas one way. I use canned chicken (it's the only time I use it, it just works better IMO!), drained, mix in a ton of finely shredded cheese (cheddar, co-jack, cheddar-jack, taco, whatever), a dollop of sour cream, a few spoons of cream of celery (we like the creamy & goopy), and some taco seasoning. Spread between 2 tortillas and heat in a dry frying pan over medium heat til hot, flipping when the bottom tortilla starts browning.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 5:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2010