dreams

i had a dream that i took a pregnancy test and it was positive. does anyone know what that means?

hopenalivia

Asked by hopenalivia at 12:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• It means... you had a dream and in it you found out you were pregnant..... There are so many theories on dreams..... could be wishful thinking, or dreadful thinking. Could be a memory (if you've had a baby) or a hope for the future. Tell you what... take all the "possible" answers you get and pin them all over the wall... throw a dart and the one it lands on is the meaning you go with.... probably be just as accurate a dream analysis as someone's guess because that's all dream analysis is..... someone's guess. LOL Only pun intended here..... don't poke me with the mean stick ladies.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Have you been thinking of having a baby? It could just be that you have that on your mind and it plays out in your dreams.
    When I was trying to conceive, I used to dream of babies all the time. It really didnt mean anything more than me having babies on the brain!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• If you are thinking about getting pregnant or that you dont want to get pregnant, you might dream about it. I was ttc for 3 years and had these dreams..but it still took me 3 years..
    nikmar

Answer by nikmar at 12:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• it could be your subconscious talking. if you've had pregancy, more kids,etc on your mind a lot, even if you haven't voiced them, the idea is still there in your mind. it doesn' t necessarily mean you are pregnant (you could be..take a test if you're curious). i've had tons of dreams, as we all have, that meant nothing, and some that i didn't realize meant anything until later. like a couple weeks ago, i had an awesome dream about the landscaper, yeah,he's hot! and the minute i woke up, and all the next day, i was so nervous around my husband! like he might have known what i dreamed..and no, i haven't necessarily thought of having an affair,but i am attracted to the landscaper. i would divorce first, before i cheated. it was just a dream..a good one!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• its probably a a thought you have had on the back of your mind .. dreams are easy to figure out just takes some thinking to what the heck was i thinking lol .... i have them all the time lol but i am pregnant so babies are on my mind
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yup, what everyone else said. If you've had pregnancy on your mind at all (whether it being you want another child or you are afraid of having another child) these thoughts can manifest themselves in your dream.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Dreams for the most part don't mean anything. :) I'd be focus more on what's real and not dreams that can't be controlled much. Though I know in the Bible God did speak to some.

My husband always says you need to have bettter dreams. lol.

If you are pregnant, what a joyful gift from God!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 10:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2008