Dear 5 Hour Energy Guy

Hello, 5 Hour Energy Guy. How's life? You feeling tired? Ever? At all? Well, YOU'RE SCUM!!! You have no business being tired, for any reason! Wipe that stupid smirk off your face, you big smug jerk! It's none of your stupid business what the heck I do to stay awake, you big weenie! So bugger off, 5 Hour Energy Guy. When you go home and talk to your wife about having to pick up after the kids AND your sorry filthy butt, THEN come talk to me! So screw you, 5 Hour Energy Guy! SCREW YOU!!!

I know that wasn't a question. But if you can post a good rant at a stupid commercial character, I'll give you the best answer.

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hey 5 Hour Energy guy! Your product DOESN'T work either!

I drove for 16 hours straight and drank two of these and DIDN'T get ANY energy!

Jerk!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I don't know if you'd want to screw him after he had a 5 hour energy..unless you had one too! ;)
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2010