I need help

Well like a week ago I took a girl to the store and she told me to hold her sun glasses while she went to the car to get her wallet out to pay for the sun glasses so I did but instead of getting her wallet out she got her whole pocket bookWell I new she had money cause on the way there she was showing me money. But when she came back in the store she asked for her glasses back so I gave them to her I looked around the self to tell my daughter to come here and that girl stole some sun glasses she called me the very next day and had me take her back to the same store And the owner called the cops on her and the cop said he was gonna go in the store and watch the tape I didnt no what was going on I didnt no she took anything but they told me she took 2 pair of sun glasses and that girl was trying to get me to run from the copsDo they really watch the video in the store? And how long does it take to find out if I am going to jail

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh dang.. honestly idk if they would watch it over sunglasses, but I know someone who changed a price on a $250 amplifier and then went back out there and bought it for $20 (what the price tag said)-- Well 3 days later--they said they had watched the tape and he went to jail..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• WOW! I use to work at Macy's and yes they do watch the video tapes. The most popular items to be stolen are womens' items! So they watch very closing in that area. I doubt you will go to jail. STOP taking her to the stores if you haven't already. Just plead your ignorance about the whole situation and if she is sitting in the same room while you guys are being questioned I would look at her with so much anger.
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 3:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• BE CAREFUL WHO YOU GO TO THE STORE WITH; AND IF YOU HAVE A BAD VIBE, THEN LET THEM GO IN THE STORE BY THEMSELVES, AND YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE OR JUST SIT AND WAIT IN THE CAR. WHICH IS MOSTLY WHAT I DO IF AND WHEN I TAKE SOMEONE TO THE STORE.
    VIRGA_KEMP

Answer by VIRGA_KEMP at 3:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I don't know where you are, but in my state it's a "hand of one, hand of all" rule. Maybe if you can get her to admit you had nothing to do with it. If you get out of this you should be careful who you allow in your car. GL
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2010