Test results question

So yesterday I had a prenatal visit, I am 32 weeks pregnant. At the visit they found a ton of sugar in my urine and my blood pressure was up for me. it was like 130something over 90. Its usually 120something over 70 or lower. I have great BP usually. And the sugar in the urine was odd too because that never happened before and I passed the glucose test. And no other symptoms of anything really. No dizziness, no vision changes, no problems peeing, no weird pains, etc. They have me coming in for a nurses visit this Friday to make sure it was a fluke. What I am wondering is, has this ever happened to you? What happened? Is it cause for concern and how much concern?

kuriequinn

Asked by kuriequinn at 3:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My blood pressure was borderline high through most of my first pregnancy. Since it wasn't consistently over the line (which I think is 140/90), and since it was my only symptom, they just kept an eye on it. Everything turned out fine, and we never had to do anything about it.

I don't know anything about the sugar in your urine, though. Sorry.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't worry too much. I am 35 weeks pregnant and since 30 weeks my BP has been in the 150's/90's and is usually in the 120's/60's.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• With my daughter, I expelled protein in my urine and my blood pressure was slightly higher than normal. They just kept a close eye on me.. I ended up having no complications. Good luck hun!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010