DH

So up until this point things have been great or so I thought. My DH has been distracted and seemed/s depressed but nothing we can't deal with, I mean there has been a lot of stress in our lives right now with having to move and get back on our feet and all. . .And then issues with family. . .Blah blah blah. . .but things are ok. . .we are all stressed. And then I find he is thinking about homosexual acts or tendencies. . .I am being supportive, I love him no matter what, but I still feel hurt. . .How would you deal in this situation? Cause right now I just feel heart broken. . . :( **sorry didn't know where to ask this**

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• If he IS gay, it's not going to be something he can change, not really. If he's bisexual, then a bisexual person CAN settle down happily with a person of either sex. He may just need to sort out his feelings for himself, especially if he's been repressing those feelings for a long time, as many do. I'm a bisexual woman. I still have moments where I WANT to be with a woman, but I don't need it. I fell in love with my husband, and he's who I want to live my life with. Be supportive, but also you need time for you, to decide how you feel and how much you can handle. If your husband is bisexual, can you be okay with that? He is still the same man you knew. If he is gay, couples have agreed to stay together and try, but in my experience it won't work. My parents tried for almost 2 years after my dad came out, but he couldn't pretend and she couldn't adjust to the change in their relationship. Good luck, hon. I'm sorry.
    Cassidhes_Mom

Answer by Cassidhes_Mom at 3:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Oh shit.. I'd freak out! I love love love my SO, but if he told me he thinks hes gay--I'd let him go..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010