Want to vent about someone in a "safe place"? I do!

I want to vent about the receptionist at my office, she drives me NUTS. Stop screening all my calls and asking employees what they are calling me about, it's their business, not yours. Stop "reminding me" to pick up the mail, I will get it when I am damm ready to. For once when you need to run an errand and you need me to cover the phones can you just ask instead of telling me that I need to go up for you! One last thing, can you stop asking me why I take my kid to the doctor every other tuesday? It's none of your damm business!!! Also, if you're able to walk up & down the stairs to get your lunch from the cafe downstairs, go pick up the mail yourself, stop asking other people to do it, we all have our own jobs to do! LOL ok I am done, how about it ladies, a friend, a neighbor, anyone! I know I am not alone!

LuvmyFam6

Asked by LuvmyFam6 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I will vent about my husbands ex wife. I really really really dislike her. I am sorry that you still have a crush on your ex hubs, but we are married now. Stop stop stop asking EVERYONE why I am so special, especially my step children. You are remarried woman!! MOVE ON!!!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I want to vent about SO stop whining and complaining about everything stop telling people when to clean and how to do it. Stop crying about money and how we all mispend it when you leave the bills for months on end. Stop trying to make others feel bad about working hard for something better.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010