What is Palin???

I keep hearing people complain that Obama is not a christian... but what is Palin?? I saw on the news today in an interview with her that she "goes to a few churches" here and there but does not belong to one. Whats the difference?? You want someone who doesnt even go to church to be second in command?? I could care less because I dont go to church either, just wondering.
Also....
she said on the same interview that she would expect a 15 year old who was raped by her father to have the baby because she is pro-life.... i think not!! I believe that people should have the right to choose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Where did you hear that quote?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• a christian doesn't necessarily mean that you go to church every Sunday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i dont remember which station, i was watching the financial stuff on all 4 channels... but it was tonights world news or something... she was in an interview with a woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• There are many non-denominational Christians who visit many churches for variety. Christianity is a religion...NOT Baptist or Methodist or Lutheran. Those are just denominations of Christianity. Maybe there are a lack of non-denominational churches in her area.
    AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i think its really stupid taht you said why would you want someone to be in chage if they dont go to church. WHO CARES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• thats exactly my point!!!! who cares... im tired of hearing about Obamas religion as a reason why people dont want to vote for him... i love how its okay that Palin doesnt even go and people are sticking up for her!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• but you said well she doesnt so you just said the same thing that you said was wrong beign said about obama ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Who cares how many churches she goes to.....Do you know how many news magazines she reads????? ALL OF THEM she just cant remember any of their names...lol lol lol
    rag33

Answer by rag33 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• she said that on the interview with Katie, but that doesn't mean she is not a christian.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• ok first i dont care if anyone gos to church or not IF YOU DONT PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEART WHEN WE SING THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BE PRES AND IT IS DISSRESPECTFULL TO OUR NATION PERIOD END OBAMA JUST STANDS THERE LOOKING AROUND HE CAN KISS MY BUTT I NOR ANYONE I KNOW ARE NOT VOTING FOR HIM HE IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE
    Anonymous