Confused?? What should I do?

I am on cd 39. I still have not started and I normally start by cd 35 at the latest. I have tested on cd 28 and cd 38 both with BFN results. I am having all types of symptoms. I have cramping, lower back pain, headache, nausea, and extremely tired. I realize that any of these symptoms could be for either. I am just confused. If I am not pregnant then why have I not had my cycle and if I am pregnant then why are my tests showing negative. Has anyone else had this same problem? Please give me advise. What should I do? Go to the doc or just wait it out? I used a fertility monitor this cycle and it said my ovulation was on the 20th of June. We have been ttc for over a year and a half now.

Denise510

Asked by Denise510 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you don't start by monday you can go in for a blood test. There are so many reasons for late periods. good luck, and relax, stressing won't help any:)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• relax! take another test in a few days or go to the doc! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010