I need some ideas for ''toys'' in the bedroom....

I already have personal toy for myself and am thinking of getting handcuffs.. but geez.. we really need to brighten things up in the bedroom!!!!! Neither of us are into role playing. Any ideas for some exciting toys we can try out???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• have you told each other what you want if not then tell the cuffs well hahahaha lol i like the idea but as far as toys explore some websites see what you like abd want to take for a spin in the bed room these slings cock rings which i hear are good for both of you and all kinds of stuff you could also get inventive and use food like fruit or chocolate and so on.
    motherofnikolai

Answer by motherofnikolai at 12:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• plenty of ideas there www.bbpshop.com and everything is shiped in a plain box!
    nyyankeecutee

Answer by nyyankeecutee at 3:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2008