what is the sweetest thing your DH/SO has done for you?

Tell your story....

ajmfmommy

Asked by ajmfmommy at 3:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He tried to take up for me to his parent.
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 3:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

THATS a GOOD one!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Today he could have slept til 8 but got up with the kids and me and had breakfast at 6:30 so we could all have breakfast together

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• so many things.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• ...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• He didn't run when he found out I had a son! When I was a single mom, all I had to do was utter the words "3 year old son" and the guys were gone in a puff of smoke. Then I met my current SO. I told him from the beginning I had a son because I didn't want to waste my time on someone who didn't want my son too. He told me he wanted to be there for my son. 7 years later and 2 more sons, we're still going strong! He is a great dad, he has his moments, we all do, but overall, he is great.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I fell down the steps in Oct. '09 and broke 3 ribs. He took very good care of me while having to take care of his medically fragile father.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• There are so many things that he does that are so sweet. Like waking up on weekend mornings to make breakfast. Doing all of the chores on the weekend so I can have a break. Randomly bringing home a bouquet of Carnations for me for no reason. Rubbing my feet and Ped Eggin' them without me asking. Driving 8 hours to South Carolina once a month so I can see my parents.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2010