need help for my mom?????? Please??????

ok so my mom and step dad have been together for 15 years and my mom has been a traveler for a few years now and she just took a job at the same hospital where my stepdad works and she called me crying today saying that she met his girlfriend and she caught them behind some boxes in his department and said they were just talking and that she is gay and doesnt like guys and whatever but people that my mom work with said that have been seeing each other for 3 years now and she is asking me what she needs to do i told her to just ask him about it again but what would you do if this happened to you or your mom. please help

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, eventually having his wife and girlfriend working at his place of employment is going to crimp his style to say the least. Give him enough rope, he will hang himself, then she can hang him in divorce court.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would encourage your mom to speak with a counselor and formulate a plan.
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 3:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would ask him the truth if three years he had gone behind her back she should not be shy but ask him right to his face. I would want to know this is the scary part how many people must have known? I would also kick his butt out get some space and perspective on what he is doing and how she should move forward. GL Mommas
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• let her know your there for her i think i would tell her to talk to him and confront both of them at the same time and if they both deny it in her face maybe it'll be best if they are not together its not healthy for her. Afterall she did see them .
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• It may be that they are just friends. I don't know how she can tell for sure. She should talk to her husband first.

Answer by Bmat at 3:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Salexander nailed it.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i know she said that the hospital knew about it and they kept asking her weriod questions about their marrage i am not she want i need to help her with but she knows i am here for her i really hope it isnt true
    shannonsmom555

Comment by shannonsmom555 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• and i dont understand it at all he is the one that wanted her to work there
    shannonsmom555

Comment by shannonsmom555 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2010