Please help, what can I do? My husband picks fights with me after sex.

Please don't bash. He is very happy during sex and we are both satisfied. For days after he will be rude and pick fights for anything I say or do, like he is doing today. He's giving me the silent treatment because I said I didn't understand what he said. I've come to the point where I don't want to have sex with him ever because he turns into this rotten person. The sex is fine, he never complains I won't do something he likes or anything like that and he is a usually happy and nice person. There is no cheating background or anything I can think of that triggers him. I have spoken to him before and he denies doing this. We are married so it can't be guilt. What is wrong here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I would gently remind him where his dick goes....if he can't be civil after, then I won't be civil ever.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• It sounds to me like he may be being nice to your before sex so that he can get it, then once he does, he sees no point in being nice anymore. I'm not trying to be mean at all, but that's what I see.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Do you think the sex really has anything to do with it? He sounds a little like my DH, who i just consider to be a general jerk.

Why do you think his rudeness is connected to the sex?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• tough to say because i dont know you personally but i would try talking to him again and try to figure the root of the problem. It's understandable you don't want to have sex with him if everytime he acts that way. i hope you figure out whats really going on
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• is he fine before sex?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Hmm, that is strange. I don't know hunny. I wish I could help?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• There's clearly something triggering this. There doesn't have to be an infidelity history in order for that to be happening now. To me it sounds like he feels guilty about something. It doesn't neccsarily have to be that he's cheating either. It could be that he fantisizes other women during sex, he feels like he's using you or you're using him, or something like him not wanting it but feeling obligated. None of us can tell you what exactly is his issue .. but there's definately something if he acts like that every time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• can you give an example?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• you need to have a sit down with him and tell him what you have told us and see what his response is
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010