I just KNEW he was cheating on me! so what do i do now?!

i asked a question the other day about how would i know if he was cheating on, and i randomly was in his phone and saw texts from another female that admitted to sleeping with. now whats my next step? i really just physically want to hurt him really really bad, so i just left the house and came to chill at my moms. i really dont know what to do, do i kick him out, do i take him to his mothers (we only have 1 car) or do i just leave him to die in the house like i want to. this is my first serious relationship (4 years) and first time living with someone so im lost. just looking for advice. thanks and we do have a child together.

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• If you have a child together and you are keeping the child then kick his sorry, cheating rotten ass out!

You have responsibility to care for a child, he dicked around, he can fend for himself.

Send him to that bitches house.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheating bastards just PISS ME OFF!

Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• you take it slow and plan a way out that will benefit you. Can you take out money from you bank account for you and your child? i would take a few days to plan what I was going to do. I would go home and ask him to leave. Maybe a friend or his mom can pick him up. I would have a friend or my mom come stay with me the next few days. I think you should keep your child in her home for the time being if at all possible. can you afford the home without him in it? are you going to move to your moms when you split? these are all things to think about..im sorry you are going thru this!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• take him to his moms! just pack his crap and off he goes! u deserve better than that! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i think you need to think things through and decide if you want to work things out or leave his cheating ass.... [ i think i owuld leave my hubby right away if he did that ]
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• this is a really hard situation.....the father of my children cheated on me a few years ago. It was really hard to leave, I hated him for it though. I had just had our second daughter, and whats worse is that the girl was like 300 lbs. It made me feel worse. Like whats wrong with me. I admit that I was weak I couldn't say goodbye and let him leave. whats worse is that he was starting to be faithful. He stopped talking to her and he even asked me to marry him. I saw the emails she sent him asking him why he was leaving her...then it all came out she was so mad his brother ended up telling me, (it was his brothers best friend) I took him back I couldn't really deal with it, we went to counciling and it got better, I learned to forgive him and told him if he ever did it agian I'd be gone, I pay my own stuff so I don't need him. 2 years after that pain we got married. He hasn't given me any indication that he's cheating...cont
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Set his stuff outside and tell him it's over.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• or that he will....but if he does I am ready to sign those divorce papers immediately. I can't tell you to leave him or stay. Obviosly it's alot easier said then done. I always wanted to pour hot oil on my now husband after I found out. I wanted to poison him but then I realized that if I really can't stand him that much then I should just leave. Like I said I learned to forgive him.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• well i would be more willing to forgive if this was his first offense. he cheated on me when we had first started dating, and i let it go because we werent really exclusive for that long. but now that i know he has done it again after 4 years of what i thought was him being faithful i dont know that i trust him. i dont know if he has done this before now that i dont know about. there is NOONE else to pick him up, he has no one but ME that can do anything for him, and i cant afford the house without him i barely make $300 a month. im not even really hurt just PISSED!
    secondtyme520

Comment by secondtyme520 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would kick him out 2 his moms noone deserves 2 b treated like that....Ur 2 good 4 him an if hes cheating then he doesnt really truely luv u if he did he wouldnt want 2b with anyone else but u:)
    Halogurl29

Answer by Halogurl29 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010