what is the worst thing anyone has said to you?

My Step mom came last week to visit and ask "when are you going to lose all that weight? You look 6months pregnant still." My son is 7 months and I'm in pre-prego size clothes now

ajmfmommy

Asked by ajmfmommy at 4:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im no longer in love with you
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 4:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• my ex told me that if i ever try to get child support from him he will make me regret "the little bastard" was ever born. Well i went and got it and he has done nothing. I'm not scared of him...but it hurt my feelings him saying that more than anyone has ever hurt me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Wow, that sucks... what a mean ass.

I guess the worst ever said about me (she didn't say it to me but my neice told on her without realizing it would hurt my feelings) was when we had some tornado watches and my neice asked my mom what she would do if a tornado blew me away and my mom said, "Well it would take an awful big tornado to blow HER away wouldn't it?"

My mom has alway smade snide remarks about my weight but then later denies it. Her, my sis and my bro have always been super thin so i feel huge compared to them. :(
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i have a MIL like that i just learned to ignore her and finally one day she got me when i was mad and i told her to keep her comments to her self or never comeover again..lol i felt bad after words but i cant help but laugh lol [the worst thing that someone has ever said to me was what ethnicity are you? i said hispanic and they said '' Oh i thought so i hate wet backs ! i was like idiot ! im born here in california and if you dont like it go suck on something! you ignorant bastard!']
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• There was an incident at my office a few years ago that i had nothing to do with. During a one on one meeting with my boss after the indcident told me she questioned my character.

It was the first time (as an adult) i had ever been accused of lying/cheating and it was pretty hurtful. I knew i didn't do it but it hurt to think that there were aspects of my personality that made me seem like a dishonest person.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have learned to block most of the hatred out of my life. I got pregnant with my son when I was 17, so I heard quite a few nasty comments from people, of course the typical "You've ruined your life" type of things along with some more personal jabs that I honestly cannot remember specifically.

I don't like to think about any of it. I just don't see the value in dwelling on negativity.

I did once have an ex-boyfriend call me loose and hairy. Bahaha. That was pretty offensive at the time, but now I know I wasn't loose (despite the whole prego at 17 thing...I got prego with the only person I've ever been with!) and everyone is hairy in some form or fashion. I'm not Chewbacca or anything.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 4:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• why don't you kill yourself and put yourself out of everyone elses misery... that's what I get for marrying a sociopath, I suppose
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• "You either need to figure out how to deal with me or you need to take your children (his too) and leave". I left.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 4:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• He told me that "somebody" suggested that I be put on medication because of the way I react to things people say and other nonsense. He thought telling me would 'FIX' me and till this day he won't tell me who said it. COWARD!
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 4:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• he said...maybe

when i asked my man what would happen if i could not play the "dom" role thing, would he find someone that would
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2010