Has anyone tried Olay Regenerist?

I need a new skin moisturizer, I have slightly sensitive skin, any good recommedations and has anyone tried Regenerist?

HauntedStarr

Asked by HauntedStarr at 12:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use it and it's pretty good. I liked another one of the Olay products a little better.
    I feel a little shiny with Regenerist, but I do have oil prone skin.
    I don't have really sensitive skin and I use a lot of products with salicylic acid.
    Hopefully someone with sensitive skin has tried it and can let you know.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• check out Rodan + Fields Dermatologists if you want serious skin care that changes your skin on the cellular level....if you're looking for skin that looks younger and feels firmer...check out the anti-age line...it's truely incredible and I'd love to share more info. with you about it if you'd like. Check it out at: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/ Let me know if you have any questions or need any more info...Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Thanks but I am ona budget, I am not interested in anything too pricey
    HauntedStarr

Answer by HauntedStarr at 12:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have sensative skin and use the moisturizer. I have tried using some of the other products, but they have been too harsh.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 10:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Hi again!!!! Just wanted to let you know that it only ends up being about $40 a month to do the anti age product line....so worth it if you can swing it...
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008