Why can't I bump?

When I go up a level it says I can, but when I find a question that needs bumped...I'm not able to. I'm on level 6.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you opening the question then hitting "Bump this question"? Or trying to do it from the mail menu?
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You may be out of them for the day.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• you could just be out of bumps. . . try opening the question and going to the "bump this question" and click. . . hopefully that will do it for you but if it isn't there you are all out for now.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 4:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Click on the blue banner at the top to see your transcript--you'll see a yellow bar that tells you how many bumps, votes, and questions you can do and get credit. Within any question, the options you are allowed will always be displayed. You may have already used up all you are allotted for the day--after midnight you can start again! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You may have exceeded your limit for the day.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2010