I have a problem my ex-husband who felt he could find someone better than me keeps asking me for favors and takes pics of me every chance he gets. I need advice how to deal with this.

I was married for 13 yrs I caught my husband talking to other women online and on the phone he said he wasn't happy with me and wanted something better we were separated for 1 yr and now divorce. He hasn't been seen with anyone and he constantly calls me for favors and if he sees me he takes pictures of me with his cell camera and I don't understand why. He has lost a lot of weight and doesn't take care of him self. He has gone as far as asking me to dinner or a movie. I really don't know what to do anymore I feel as he is not letting me move on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I am not one to talk trust me, but if he felt you wernt good enough for him then why would you consider him thinking any different now, because he DIDNT find the grass is greener on the other side. I would remind him what he lost and move on. so what HE lost a lot of weight or he is sad how do he think you felt. Im sure you were hurt just remind yourself and him once again. good luck.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 7:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You are in control of your life. He'll only do what you allow. Tell him "No" on the favors. He's using any excuse to come back and keep you from moving on as you said. He's not moving on and doesn't want you to. Put your foot down and tell him "no more favors". There is no reason for him to come around then to take the pix. You have no idea what he is doing with them. He could be transposing your face onto some naked pix and posting them on the internet. Make it stop. Only you can do that. Be strong and just say "No".

Answer by admckenzie at 8:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• this makes me think of that sarah evens song "when you were cheating" if you have never heard it listen to it. Tell him to go fly a kite and leave you alone, and also he's lost a lot of weight, drugs mabey?
    Anonymous

• Remember, he's an ex, for a reason. And shouldn't be an ex, with benefits. Respect yourself!
    ToldUNo

Answer by ToldUNo at 10:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• As adults, we have to live with the mistakes we make. He felt like he could find better, and has discovered that he could not. His loss, not yours, and now you must draw some firm boundaries.
    However, there are a lot of people who break up for more reasons than I could list, only to discover that the person they were with was "the One". If (for some reason) you miss him, and want him back...it's time to look at why you guys seperated in the first place.
    Bes of luck!
    DeylansMama

Answer by DeylansMama at 3:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• option one: he still loves yo, wants you back and cant move on. or option two: he has issues and some part of him cant stand to see you move on so he keeps you dangling along just enough to keep you at arms length
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2008