Daughter and sons at the toilet

What is the best way to handle this situation? My dtr was about 3 yrs old and my boys were about 7 yrs old and 8 yrs old. Everytime the boys would go to the bathroom, there was no lock on the bathroom door, they would need to pee and my dtr would go in there and start flipping their, well you know whats, and I would always get a yell MOM!!!! I knew exactly what was happening!! I would have to hold my gut in to keep from laughing but I would take her out and explain that little girls don't do that to little boys and she said "Well then tell them I'm not going to have any boobs like you, that I will have some!!! Right back at ya Mom!!!
Jesussaves58
Billie Mae58

jesussaves58

Asked by jesussaves58 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you are going to have to start issuing some sort of discipline or put lock on the door
    mamachef694

Answer by mamachef694 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'd say do put a lock on the door, and yeah put some consequences on this behavior and one at a time in the bathroom rule.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010