job hunting

I need a stay at home job just to bring in some money while my DH is laid off from his job!!!!! ANY one of any???

melissalynn669

Asked by melissalynn669 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• You could try babysitting. I mean that is what I do and it bring in some income.
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• That would be good, How did you find ppl to babysit for? Did you put out an ad?
    melissalynn669

Comment by melissalynn669 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Try craigslist.com. That is where I find most of my babysitting jobs.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 4:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Oh Ok I'll give that a look thank you.. If you dont mind me asking but how much do you bring in babysitting?
    melissalynn669

Comment by melissalynn669 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Also check care.com amd sittercity. That is where I found my 2 jobs.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• sorry........that's care.com and sittercity.com
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have a Blog that has lots of ideas and opportunities.  You can check that out at Mavi's Home Work.   I always recommend eBay though.  It's an excellent source of income, be it full time or part time.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010