Do you believe in past lives?

If so, do you have any feeling as to what that life was like, or who you were?

Even if you don't, just for fun, who would you like to imagine you were?

I don't really believe in them, but just for fun, I'd like to imagine I was a dramatic Victorian beauty who lived a life of luxury and romance. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 4:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Definitely believe. I even remember snippets from a couple of them. Your fascination with the Victorian period is strongly indicative of a past life in that time period. Often we have an obsession about places where we spent pleasant time in a past life. I am strongly interested in the Irish Celts and the druids because I have been a witch there at least twice.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I do. I'm not sure who I was but I must've done some shady things because I had such a rough childhood. Karma is a tricky thing.
    Anonymous

• i believe..the reason why i believe is because whenever i spend the night with my granny she sometimes talks in her sleep and it sounds like some foreign language...i couldnt guess what. My dh heard her a few weeks ago when she spent the night with us and said that i do the same thing ...creepy.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I do but not sure who

Answer by admckenzie at 4:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I like your idea- I have no doubt that past lives exist.
    the ironic part is that it's my brother in law that seems to keep popping up from memories of them.
    reason why I know it's him, is because I'm a empath and people all feel differently to me.
    no, I'm not a psychic network person :P
    I have dreams of a guy that feels just like him in military uniforms. I think I've counted 2 different men in dreams in different military uniform that feel just like him.
    I think his oldest daughter may have been my sister, and I have the weirdest feeling that his baby daughter was my mother or grandmother or someone older at some point.
    I sometimes think my life would be SO less complicated if I didn't sense this sort of things- it's like I don't have much of a choice but too believe in it!
    Anonymous

• Yes,

And I believe in most of my lives I was either clergy or a prostitute...or BOTH!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I do... 2 eras come to me from my past
    I do not believe I was anyone of great importance
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• It's possible, I don't really have a feeling about one way or another.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I do and I have a feeling of two different times that I may have once lived before. I also know for sure that my sister has traveled with me before.....actually i believe we've been together for many, many lives.
    I read a book once about this, and it described how people can be together throughout many lifetimes. But not always the same relationship. My sister could have been my brother at one point, or my mother, or my husband, etc. But the energy is always the same.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• you probably were a rich victorian then!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010