does the morning after pill reall work. please help im frantic

Me and my boyfriend broke up last week and i hooked up with my ex. now i wish i didn't..
I't happened at 3 am i got the morning after pill around 5pm. i thought he used a condom turned out he didn't, but he said he pulled out. I got back with my boyfriend me and my boyfriend never use condoms and im scared that i could be preg by my ex. do the morning after pills really work. i need to know. its killing me! and me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex since then.. i need some good advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes it works and anonymous the morning after is NOT AN ABORTION PILL it is made to prevent the egg from attaching to the walls do you know how many fertilized eggs a womans body lets go ? all because it didnt attach so is that murder to ? no learn somethings befor eyou jump to a conclusion please
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• yes it does trust me i had to use it twice so clam down its ok to breath lol the soon you take it the more effective and you took it with in 24 hours so you are good ok but remember its not 100% so if no period take a test but i really think youll be fine
    motherofnikolai

Answer by motherofnikolai at 1:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• If you took the pill at 5 pm, then you probably arent pregnant. I think it works up to 72 hours after having intercourse.
    But if you haad unprotected sex, you should get tested for STDs before having unprotected sex with your boyfriend... You are putting not only yourself, but him at risk because you had sex with another partner.
    If you dont want to get pregnant, ask your doctor about birth cntrol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i also took the depo shot from july '07 til march 08' (9 months) && still haven't had a period but i had spot one day in july and one day in august they didn't last more then like 1 min each so idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Why would even take such a pill the baby did nothing wrong and there is such a thing as adoption.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• thank you all
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 2:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• and it is actually said that almost 80 % of fertilized eggs are flushed from the body during a normal period so if you have a period then by your logic anonymous .. what did that baby ever do to you ?
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• anytime i hop eyou dont let stupid people hwo dont know anything about what they are talking about get you do wn ....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Iloveyall2008, some people (including me) believe life begins at conception, so the morning after pill is an abortion pill. I did not post the anonymous post, but just wanted to clarify what that poster meant. If a womans body did expell a fertillized egg naturally, that is different than inducing it yourself.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2008