enlarged pores...have you noticed that your pores got bigger around the nose as you've aged?

It wasn't like this before but's bigger. eek!

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have always had large pores but they have gotten worse. I love to use the Proactive sulfer mask on them. It's the only thing that I have found to help.

Answer by Jadegirl1819 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• yup and it sucks!! no matter what I do to cleanse my face it doesn't get better! URG!

Answer by mama2three717 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• it really sucks!!! Super hate it! It's been busy this summer so I haven't been taking care of my skin like I normally used to the rest of the year. Today, I found 5 pimple like stuffs on my face! So annoyed. I guess I have to make time for it again. Just too busy with the kids around 24/7.

I usually apply a glycolic peel solution weekly or retinol and it helps a lot. But I only apply it weekly. I also do weekly at-home facials. I guess I have to make time for it before my skin gets yuckier.

Comment by LavenderRose10 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yep :(

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2010