what to do when...?HELP

my legs go out every time i reach or almost reach the big O during, u know. only because i'm pregnant, 34 weeks, anyway, then my stomach reaaaaaally aches, that i can handle, but if i have smth to do the next day, it really messes up my plans. my legs n hips stop functioning. if this happens to anyone, how do u deal with it, any tips to make the pain go away faster. man it feels like its gonna be forever before birth.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's probably from pregnancy hormones making your joints weaker. Nothing I know of that can be done about it. If it's too bad and you have something you need to do, you might just have to cut back on the sex until after baby comes. :(
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• maybe just stick to oral until the baby comes! sorry!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• that would be my advice also - oral, or vibrators... massage.... from behind could work (legs arnt really spread apart and there isnt much pressure on the joints)... tmi?
    tavczakbabe

Answer by tavczakbabe at 5:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010