EBAY QUESTION...

If you won an auction at Ebay and you paid for it already. And it's been 2 weeks they haven't shipped to you. The seller didn't offer insurance. Would I be able to get my money back if I don't get it all? Or did I just lost my money. I used paypal btw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Shopping

• Hi i am a seller on e-bay. You can file a complaint through paypal for non receipt of item. You are covered as a buyer on paypal. Just file the claim with them and they will take the money back from the seller within 30 days and credit your account.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• She is correct. File the complaint with Ebay.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 8:32 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• How long should I wait until I can file a complaint though? I just saw the item is coming from Canada, and it's been 2 weeks now. Should I wait another week?
    Anonymous

• email them and see when it was shipped? I would wait one month from shipping to complain
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2008