[TMI!!!] Dh and I had sex night before last, and my area has been inflamed, red, burning and itching ever since...?

Dh and I had sex night before last, and my area has been inflamed, red, burning and itching ever since. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, and before Dh went to work he took me to get some cream that helps ALOT, though it doesn't really take care of the burning. I dont have any cuts, and it actually looks like the skin is peeling off of my clitoris. I am 99.99% sure he's not cheating, and it doesn't seem like a STD would take over my vagina immediatly. I'm wondering if it's from not cleaning up well enough. His "fluids" seem to burn me, and I think that's what's causing all the problems.

Have any of you ever had problems with your SO's "fluids"? Have you ever experienced this? What did you do / the doctor say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Health

• You may be allergic to his fluids.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• it might be a yeast infection or just a really good time
    H2BPREGO

Answer by H2BPREGO at 5:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Not personally but I have heard of women being allergic to semen.... or maybe your getting a yeast infection or something.... did you use a condom? Maybe it's a latex allergy
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• never happened to me except when ex came back from florida
    hint hint, he is my ex

hope it was really rough sex, that could explain
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• its an std
    Anonymous

• sounds like a bacterial infection...they can come on really fast...it could have came from him cheating, but its just as likely to have popped up on its own. is he having issues? when i have a similar problem down there my SO will also have red itchy bumps that also burn ans he gets the peeling skin too. everytime the doc has said is was a bacterial infection n gave us antibiotics. fyi if ur SO isnt circumcised he may be more prone to it.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Its probably a yeast infection
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2010