IS Al Quida racist?

We are in bizzarro world.Our president has now stated that the Al Quida terrorists are racists.Here I thought all along they just wanted to torture and kill anyone not of their ilk.I thought there were people of all colors,shapes,and sizes in many of their attacks.Our president is a real idiot.Racist this and racist that LOL
http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/14/president-obama-white-house-al-qaeda-is-racist/#ixzz0tgfMecCZ

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The Nazis were racist were they not? They didn't just kill Jews right? When you dislike anyone but you'r own race you are RACIST! It is not just a thing against blacks. This must be why you posted Anon.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No. I don't think they are racist. If they were, why do they kill their own nationality? Crying racism for every event is like crying wolf. No one listens any more. There will be some incident that truly is racist and we are all going to just go" yeah, yeah" and walk away when we should stand and help.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• jesse, you can be racist aginst the same race if they do not belive in your cause. They are called"race traiders" and the same as the race they are supporting. No whites ever killed another white person because they stuck up for blacks?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Um yeah, among other titles. But I am fine with just calling them terrorists. But then again, you can consider racists terrorists too.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 6:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• ur, you are very right!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Took him how many years to figure out they are that among alot of other things? Why is it suddenly OMG THEY ARE RACISTS! Just because they attacked blacks in Africa? What if it was whites in America? Would he have called them racists? He and the NAACP and others seem to be on one huge race baiting spree.Everything is racist!

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• TN, so are you saying they are and the OP is wrong or they aren't and Obama bashing again?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I just find it ironic delilahs that NOW O says this..for one I do not think al quida discriminates over skin color but for other reasons..beliefs/ideals.They will slice the heads off of their own too.Just odd to me that suddenly he spouts that off in the midst of all of this race card/baiting going on.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• TN, ok so if he had said it earlier you would not say anything? I am not getting why you always find a reason to pick on Obama.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Because he makes it easy delilahs
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2010