What were your early pregnancy symptoms? Did they differ with each pregnancy? (If you had more than one). Any odd ones you want to share?

ManicMomma02

Asked by ManicMomma02 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Both my boys were a month early. Reason, low amneotic fluid. 5cm is considered safe and I was bellow 2 with one and right at 2 with the other. So I was induced....the second baby I was kept in the hospital for a month, keeping me from having the baby. Then I ended up being induced anyways. Talk about a crazy rollercoaster. I was not a happy camper I can tell you that!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm about 2 months and I have been Nauseated 24 / 7 it's making me completely miserable. This happened with my previous daughter but it wasn't as bad. I can't wait for it to go away.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Uhm, 2BlondeBabies, thanks for the answer, but that wasn't what I was asking... :]
    ManicMomma02

Comment by ManicMomma02 (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• w/ my first my really early pregnancy symptom was tender breasts
    w/ my second my boobs just felt kind of weird, and i felt a little bit nauseous and would get like hot flashes in my face.

:)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010