Outside potty training

My son wants to pee standing up. Only problem with that is our toilet is higher up than a normal toilet. We were outside earlier playing in the pool and before he came back into the house he peed off the porch onto some rocks. Now he keeps asking to "pee on rocks". He is 2.5, so would it be harder to potty train him if I let him go outside and pee and then try to teach him inside. Also no one can see him peeing off the porch since there are trees in front of our house.

Decker

Asked by Decker at 5:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wouldnt do it. I think it will be hard to break. And youll have a party some day and hell just whip it out and pee wherever he is. Not too kosher for a party..lol..Get a safe stool. Or a potty chair till hes taller :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yeah but how do you get him to STOP doing it once he's tall enough? Get him a step stool with a gripy bottom. Then he will be able to reach.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010