Does forgiveness come easy for you...

these days? Honestly, I use to be kinder, thoughtful, and more giving and forgiving others for wronging me...just didn't seem so hard. I was very open to forgiveness. These days I find it harder and harder, I think that I'm a little cold from all the hurt that I have been through in my life and I notice it changed me...still sweet, but not so quick to forgive others.This isn't a post about catholic or Christians etc.....just about you and your heart. What about you?

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 6:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I forgive easily. The only difference now is that I am not dumb enough to stay in relationships with toxic or abusive people. I used to try to reconcile and it took alot of burns to realize that I was just setting myself up for another go around.
    janel123

Answer by janel123 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• noooooo,I'm a hard ass

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• When it comes to people doing things that hurt me, I am very forgiving, and open to second (sometimes 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc) chances. However if anyone ever hurts my daughter, that's it. It takes a long time for me to get over that.
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• It does come easy for me, there is only one thing I refuse to forgive and that would be my husbands infidelity, that one is a deal breaker!

Answer by older at 6:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No, I got tired of being back stabbed and screwed over again and again.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I forgive and forgive and forgive. I can't think of anyone I haven't forgiven and that includes my abusive ex.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 6:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• It depends on the wrong that was done to me. I can usually forgive, but sometimes not so easily. But I never forget so I don't get burned more than once!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I can forgive but not forget
    Rosivick

Answer by Rosivick at 9:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I can't forgive or forget. That is probably why I don't have friends. I just seem to pick the wrong ones.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I forgive very easily...but I don't forget a thing.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 11:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2010