what is the earliest you've gotten a bfp on your hpt?

my lmp (first day of last period) was june 26th, my husband and i have been ttc#2 just recently and i just have this "feeling" that this is the month! so i wanna know how many dpo were you and whats the earliest youve gotten a bfp on a hpt? what kind of hpt was it? i know a lot of people refer FRER but i wanna know some others that people seem to work for as well and just as good... any advice would be great!

thanks ladies =D

newmommytiffany

Asked by newmommytiffany at 6:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got my bfp 4 days before my af was due with a clear blue digital test
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i got a BFP on my 1st pregnancy a week before AF was due. i used Accurate test. i was only 3wks pregnant.
    shell394

Answer by shell394 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Hi I am in the same situation my last AF was 6/27 which was 1 day late it lasted for 8 days but only 3 days were regular I started using OPK on day 10 and got positives for 8 days so I decided to take a HPT which was still 8-9 days before my next flow should start but I felt weird boobs hurt and tired but oddly I got a BFP so now I am nervous not knowing if I am truly PG or did I miscarry I hope I am pg good luck :)
    swedeheart

Answer by swedeheart at 7:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• 4 days before my period was due- EPT brand. I didnt use first morning pee either.So that brand is pretty accurate
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• last time i took a test it was an ept brand, 1st preg w/ DS and it wasnt FMU either but i think i was also like a week late. two months ago i was late on my af and took an hpt and got a BFP but the doctors office a couple days later was a BFN.. so dont know what happened there but i'm soo nervous to take a test!!! even though i'm pretty sure this is the month, it still makes me worry :-/
    newmommytiffany

Comment by newmommytiffany (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• 10DPO it was 8 days before my period.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• 14 dpo with a Dollar Tree test. I didn't test before then, so I don't know if it would have been positive earlier.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• When I was pregnant, I could neverrr get a positive no matter how pregnant I was with any test but the dollar tree test. No matter if it was the most sensitive test out there, I couldnt get a positive. Only the dollar test worked for me!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 1:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• would a very, very, faint positive be considered an actual "positive"? i took a FRER with FMU this morning and the first line was the first one i saw but i had to hold it under the light bulb to see it more clearly and it had the pink color to it. so evap line or false positive?
    newmommytiffany

Comment by newmommytiffany (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010