Do you clean your bellybutton? TMI

This is gross but I came out of the shower and I smelled something like a smelly foot smell. I could not figure it out until I realized it was my Bellybutton!! OH!! YUK!! I am a clean freak too! I used q-tips and rubbing alcohol and a little yukky stuff like wet lint came out! Pretty funny but true!!! Do you clean yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Health

• I try,but it hurts to do it,its pretty shallow. It sounds like you had a yeast issue in there! Swampy belly!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I figured showering and soaping up the tummy real good...was good enough...I never go digging in there.I just looked...naw...there is nothing in there lol
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 6:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I clean it like a newborn baby needs it cleaned with a cutip and alcohol, also do babies button he is 18 months it gets really dry and my hubands gets nasty so i clean his. but he says soap and water is good enough for him. soemtimes though hard soap can be damaging because the belly button is a sensitive area on anyone.
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 6:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I do when I remember too.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, because if you don't, you WILL know it.
    Platinum1

Answer by Platinum1 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Gross. I clean my belly button every time I bathe.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Get a q-tip and some peroxide and go to work. In all honesty I never heard of that. U never new that could happen.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010