• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever grown your tomatoes hanging upside down?

I got a bunch of those hanging tomato containers this year and it's the best way I've ever found to grow them. No weeds, easy to water, and they are growing really well. Was wondering if other people liked them too.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 6:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes, I LOVE my Topsy Turvy. I was kinda skeptical at first, but Walgreens had it on sale one time so I decided to buy it and try it and now it's by far the best way to grow tomatoes.
    PecanPancakes

Answer by PecanPancakes at 6:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• sounds like so much fun, seen it on tv looks like fun
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 6:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My SO's father bought one and it didn't work out too well. I don't like them.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I loved it.....our tomatoes turned out perfect :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I got one and I got hardly any tomatoes out of it and I would not try it again.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 6:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have tomatoes planted in a pot and they are growing great so far. I have considered turning them upside down though..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• We wouldn't spend all that on them. But I think we made our own one year. It was okay. We sure Love tomatoes a lot. DH can eat pounds a day.. He's too busy taking care of me to grow as many as he'd like to.This year he only has 55-60 plants. Last year he had 100. But he gives them away what we can't eat. And his mother will can them.. I wish you the best of luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2010