Daycare or Pre School

How Much do you pay One child daycare?

jagrus

Asked by jagrus at 6:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in

• Our daughter is in preschool, not daycare, and we pay $1,220 a month (she goes Monday-Friday). Our other daughter is also in preschool and we pay $850 (approx) a month (she goes Monday, Wednesday, Friday half day).
    PecanPancakes

Answer by PecanPancakes at 6:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My son's Pre-K was free from 7:45-3. His preschool was about $50 a week but that was because I worked there and received a discount. Most daycares/preschools in my area run from $85-$125 a week.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Daycare costs me 137/wk for FT care. Pre schools around here charge $150/MONTH. However they are 3 day a week programs for 2 hours a day.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My son's preschool was $165 for 2 mornings a week at age 3 and $195 for 3 mornings a week at age 4. Daycare would have been $17K a year for a decent place but of course we didn't use daycare.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 12:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• The private school that we would LIKE to send Ds to charges 600 a month for pre school. And that doesn't count books, uniform, deposit, etc.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• The school district preschool is free and the number of students admitted is unlimited. The preschool program at the daycare is approx. $150/wk. and only accepts 10 students.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:23 AM on Jul. 19, 2010