How can you spy on your husbands computer activity?

My husband has lied to me in the past about talking to other women and has told me that he'll never do it again. But how can a woman be so sure? I have all his passwords, but he deletes everything that he doesn't want me to see. I need some help!!

cncdynamite

Asked by cncdynamite at 6:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You could look into downloading a keylogger program, which will monitor what sites he goes to (even if he deletes the history).
    PecanPancakes

Answer by PecanPancakes at 6:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• you should sign onto his accounts and pretend to be him maybe. theres all kinds of ways to spy. it depends though, where are you trying to spy on him at, facebook, email, what?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• maybe get a screen name where he doesn't know it's you, then get some dirt and then talk to a lawyer-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Is he open to couples counseling or a retreat? It seems like the issues are more then what he's up to on the computer. If trust has been betrayed and he's not bending over backwards to earn it back I can see why you are frustrated. Thats a terrible way to live with that on the back off your mind all the time. Your paying the price for his actions.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 7:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You can get programs that will record everything that is done on the computer...even if it's deleted.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i agree you can get a key logger program or if you have the time just stay logged in on his accounts and see what comes in
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• That's a tough question for me. My husband hates the computer and doesn't even know how to turn it on. Plus, he's unable to speak since he had a stroke, so I don't have that problem either. There's got to be some sort of program out there to keep track of his activity. If he finds out, just say it's to keep track of what the kids are doing. Good luck!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• keylogger program. they run silently in the background, so even if he does an alt+ctrl+del to open the task manager he won't see it.
    ginger-mart

Answer by ginger-mart at 5:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2010