What do you think about the name Charles Hunter?

we would probably call him either charlie or hunter

tlgifford

Asked by tlgifford at 6:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Baby Names

• Very Nice
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• honestly, i HATE, and i mean absolutley HATE the name charlie and charles. i think its just way outdated and i just really dont like it. hunter is not that bad, but its definatly not my favorite either. i could def see it as more of a middle name then a first name though. i just think hunter is too wierd of a name. im more for the usual normal names, ones that kids wont get made fun of for having.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• lol to tell you the truth im not particularly thrilled with the name charles either...it is my husbands grandfathers name so i'll deal with it tho.....i do like the name charlie tho which makes it easier to cope with naming him charles :) and my hubby picked hunter which i do like...i was thinking more along the lines of noah or keagan but im not too picky...:)
    tlgifford

Comment by tlgifford (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Wow, harsh, PURPUL. I think Charlie is an adorable name for a boy. Or for a girl. :) Has a sweet, innocent sound to it.
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 6:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• lol i thought it was a bit harsh too but i did ask ppl their opinions so im not offended :) can't plz everyone!
    tlgifford

Comment by tlgifford (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think Charles Hunter sounds fine.... I personally hate the name Hunter, but I think if you plan on calling him Hunter it should be his first name.
    Charlie is a cute nn
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think it's good..

(I wouldn't do charles personally, lol, I know too darn many of them as it is in my family). But if that wasn't the case it may have been a name I considered.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think it sounds strong and manly.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2010