UTI?

Tell me what you know about them! I have a whole packet of info but I dont really feel like reading it so... real life experiences?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Health

• I've had 2. The 1st I had no clue what was wrong and eneded up with a kidney infection. The main symptoms are severe pain and burning when u urinate. When u start feeling the symptoms drink A LOT of water and some cranberry juice. Most uti's are caused by dehydration and sometimes by sex because of how short the urethra is. The 2nd was when prego and I drowned it out with water. Good luck
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 7:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Sometimes a UTI is hard to detect as far a symptoms. Just by working experiences, ive seen numerous of symptoms that led to a UTI , that didnt associate the burning/pain.
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2010