Reincarnation or charting?

Can someone explain these to me. Or tell me a good book or website to learn about them?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 6:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would think it will be hard to find any one site that explains Reincarnation. You would be better to look in to the different belief systems which hold that belief. Each belief system that holds a belief in reincarnation tends to have a slightly different interpretation of what and how things happen. In general it's simply the belief in life, death and rebirth. For some believers it's the belief that we are reborn in to new people, others believe that we can be reborn in to other species, and others even believe we can be reborn in to plants... The list of differences go on and on. So I would think it's best to research the different beliefs through research about those different beliefs... There is some very basic information on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation), you may want to start there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• As for Charting, I don't honestly know of any sites to refer you to... Not even basic info, as it's not really something I have done much time reading or studying... Sorry I can't be more help!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2010